Share your story!
Do you have a story you’d like to share? Contribute to the project by filling out this form or emailing your details and story to asexualstoryproject(at)gmail.com.
Information for contributors:
- Stories should be in good, readable prose, and between 500 and 1000 words in length (or thereabouts).
- Stories will be edited for any obvious typos or grammatical errors, but otherwise your story will not be changed. If you want to have your story taken down at any point, send us an email and I will see to it immediately.
- You can choose to submit your story under your real name, a pseudonym, or anonymously. Including details such as your age, gender and country is useful to readers, but optional.
- Your story can be about anything to do with asexuality: finding out about asexuality, coming out to friends and family, dating and relationships as an ace-spectrum person, etc. The project is inclusive of all asexual, demisexual, grey-asexual and romantic identities. Intersectional stories are particularly welcome.
- We endeavour to publish every story that is sent to me, but we decline to public unacceptable content (e.g. sexism, racism, homophobia/transphobia).